Types of stovetops
-Electric Coil Burners
Where are the controls located for your burners?
Is this convenient?
Are they confusing to read/ tell which control belongs to each burner?
How could it be made easier to read for visually impaired, etc?
How much counter space do you have?
How does the amount of counter space you have affect your cooking process and safety?
How do you accommodate for more space/ less space?
Is your oven/ stovetop level?
How often do you use your stovetop?
What safety precautions do you use?
Do you have a working fire extinguisher/ fire alarm?
· Detachable Remote Control
· Emergency Shut off
· Touchpad in separate Location
· Pull-out Counter
· Storage bins/ Roll away bins
· Oven Mitts
· Eye Sensor/ Voice Command
· Not all have fans/ good lighting
· Lid over fire top creates vacuum
· Flat surface electric burners
· Grid Formation
· Electric temperature set for oven
· Built in overheat sensor
· No stick surface